We would like Expertite to be the most preferred, trusted and authentic place for inspiration and expression by individuals, seeking to nourish their careers; companies, seeking to enrich their brand in the employment market and educational institutions, seeking to reach-out to companies to enhance employability of their students. We trust you to be responsible and help us foster this community by carefully reading and following the simple guidelines outlined in this document.
- Principles we are committed to:
- Our fundamental belief is that experiences you have had in a company or during an interview process or in an educational institution is circumstantial and that all individuals are gifted in their own ways as much as companies and educational institutions are in having some or many things positive. There is always a scope for improvement which is where constructive crowd sourced information acts as a great enabler.
- We apply the same platform logic for displaying review results across all companies and educational institutions.
- We stay neutral to all content submitted on our site. Hence we neither edit nor
suppress any information
that will suit any vested interest.
- Between submission of a content to display of a content, our moderation is strictly restricted to ensuring availability of relevant content that can be meaningfully used by individuals, companies and educational institutions and that which is within permissible legal framework.
- We additionally intervene, if any content has been flagged by taking it up with our internal review committee. We however do not assure that all flagged content will get removed as given the diversity of the community that we cater to, there will always be instances of content that is dis-agreeable to you but the same content might not fulfil the criteria for removal.
- In case of any dispute between an individual, company or educational institution, we stand neutral as the platform services do not go beyond the purpose for which we stand.
- We respect an individual's desire to stay anonymous while giving reviews and so irrespective of his privacy setting; we provide the option for the review giver to stay anonymous by selecting the option in the review forms.
- Since the platform encourages constructive feedback and suggestions for employers and educational institutions, we respect their desire to interact with the review giver in private or in public. This interaction by the employer or educational institution is facilitated through a reply back option without disclosing the review giver's identity if he has chosen to stay anonymous.
- We give higher weightage to reviews which are a result of your current interview experiences, employment experiences or education experiences. These reviews we understand will be more representative of the company's or institution's perception index. Also, to prevent biases, we currently allow only one feedback per employer or institution per year.
- We respect freedom of speech and expression as mandated by law, but urge restraint while commenting on posts or while publishing a post.
- Platform shall take no responsibility of individuals knowingly or unknowingly revealing confidential information about the company or institution. In the event of such an incident, the company or institution would be requested to take appropriate action against the offending person as stated in their internal documents on code and conduct.
- Guidelines we trust you will follow while providing review ratings and
The essence of any community culture is to benefit from sharing of relevant information as the content provided by you can help other community members take decisive steps in their career choices.
- Provide very objective observation about your experience in the company and/or your interview or in the educational institution. We do not approve of comments that could be regarded as obscene, discriminatory, and threatening or that spell violence.
- Your review ratings and comments should be as a result of your personal experience and observation only. We hope you understand that the platform is not meant to be used as a medium to express on behalf of your acquaintance.
- Since every company workplace or institution campus offers things to cheer about and things that could be improved, we would appreciate if your feedbacks came with pro and con comments.
- As platform encourages only company workplace or institution related reviews and comments, we urge you to provide content that pertains to the company or institution without getting malicious or personal about an individual or group in the organization.
- Please refrain from revealing trade secrets, important company or institution decisions, intellectual property related content and other information considered confidential by the company or institution.
- Guidelines we trust you will follow while providing comments on Buzz and while
posting your own
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions by:
- Posting content that is appropriate for a diverse professional community.
- Not artificially collecting likes on your posts.
- Being thoughtful while posting newsworthy events in the professional realm.
- We believe that you could encounter opinions in the Buzz section that are different from yours. To help balance the needs, safety, and interests of a diverse community, however, we may remove certain kinds of sensitive content and ongoing comment exchanges if they are reported to us.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions by:
- Company / Educational Institution Response Guidelines:
We may moderate responses posted by a company or institution. In case we see violation of our guidelines, we will be removing the response from the platform.
- While responding, we would also urge company or institution representatives to maintain restrain and provide comments in an objective and meaningful fashion, as conduct by the organisation's representative could play a big role in the overall brand perception about the organisation.
- We do not encourage inclusions of web-links or other uploads in the review response section.
- We understand that you will not include the name of the individual you believe wrote the review in your response.
- Reporting Abuse:
Our community is growing every day and we strive to welcome people to an environment free from abusive content. Hence if you see something on Expertite that you believe violates our community guidelines and hurts your professional sentiments, please report it to us. We have dedicated teams working to review things you report to help make sure Expertite remains safe.
That's about it. We hope we will be able to bring value to you and help you make a difference !